- Daniel’s history and journey to becoming an entrepreneur.
- The impact and contribution of Daniel’s family on KPS Digital Marketing.
- The challenges of growing a business and understanding that good things take time.
- How it feels to win clients and the challenge of keeping them.
- Why starting is easy and finishing is hard.
- The importance of getting started with a strategy.
- How to find your niche by reverse engineering what you’re passionate about.
- The benefits of ‘old school’ marketing and storytelling.
- Why being an entrepreneur is not as glamorous as it seems.
You’ve got to want to do it, you’ve got to live it, breathe it - before you just jump on the new shiny thing. So I think your listeners first of all need to really audit themselves and go right, let me write down the 5 things I’m most passionate about in life - even if it’s like ‘Eating Peanut Butter’ - whatever. Just write down 5 things you’re passionate about and then write down the 5 things that you’re best at.
What are the things you do? It could be that you’re an amazing sports player, it could be that you’re amazing at writing books, whatever it is you then cross reference those to see if there are any cross overs. Things that you’re incredibly passionate about and things that you’re incredibly good at and if you are lucky enough to have something that crosses at the top, that is where you can become incredible at whatever it is you do.